The LEADERS Institute is a five day, content-intensive, experiential workshop, based on the AACC Core Competencies for Community College Leaders. The Institute is designed to prepare women leaders for career opportunities, career advancement, and executive-level leadership positions, including the presidency. Graduates of the LEADERS Institute are recognized for their excellence in collaboration, encouragement and support for each other, their appreciation that many styles of leadership co-exist, and continuing expansion of their professional talents based on a strong personal foundation.
Application Deadline: April 1, 2019. Apply today!
The Applications for Leaders Institute Class of 2019 can be found here in Word format and should be submitted via email to email@example.com.
Tuition fees of $1,995.00 include:
· 15 workshops and presentations led by community college presidents and other senior-level leaders
· networking access to women presidents and other senior-level leaders
· all workshop materials
· continental breakfast, lunch, and snacks daily, two dinners
· certificate of completion
· one year of membership in AAWCC
Visit the LEADERS Institute web page.